WE OFFER TRADITIONAL DENTAL IMPLANTS & MINI DENTAL IMPLANTS
What Are Traditional Dental Implants?
Traditional dental implants are custom created on an individual-to-individual basis, designed to replace your tooth roots. Traditional Dental implants offer a strong, durable foundation for either removable or permanent replacement teeth. Here at Dr. Steely’s Battle Creek dental practice, we ensure that the replacement teeth we customize for you will match your natural teeth.
Traditional dental implants offer a multitude of benefits for any of our Battle Creek patients:
- Improved dental health: Traditional dental implants don’t require the obstruction of other healthy, nearby teeth. It’s important to us to take the most minimally invasive approach and protect natural tooth structure when possible.
- Better aesthetics: Traditional dental implants deliver a beautiful, natural looking smile. The permanency of implants guarantees years of confidence whenever you smile.
- Optimized comfort: Traditional dental implants increase jaw stability and improve your chewing system, enabling better daily comfort and easier eating.
- Convenience and durability: Traditional dental implants are made to be permanent, meaning optimized strength and eliminating the inconvenience removable dentures deliver.
Traditional dental implants offer a great permanent solution for a wide range of patient needs, ranging from a single tooth replacement to an entire mouth replacement. Replacing teeth with dental implants has a great 98% ten year success rate. We recommend this replacement technique for those seeking high comfort and longevity. With proper care, dental implants can even last a lifetime!
Who Qualifies for Traditional Dental Implants?
Virtually anyone who’s healthy enough to undergo a routine dental extraction and is looking for a replacement tooth solution qualifies for dental implants. Dr. Steely is always happy to complete an initial consultation to evaluate patient health, personal concerns, and any questions our patients may have regarding dental implants. Patients are required to have health gums and enough bone in order to proper hold the dental implants.
What Are Traditional Dental Implants Made Of?
Traditional dental implants are small posts made of titanium. Titanium offers high durability and strength, perfect for this permanent structure. All dental implants are root-form endosseous implants, meaning they’re engineered with the same structure as an actual tooth root. Traditional dental implants are installed into the bone socket of any missing tooth or teeth. The patient’s bone actually bonds to the dental implant, creating a support system for whatever natural-looking crown is embedded.
Mini Dental Implants
Dr. Robin Steely, DDS is proud to be the trusted source for mini dental implants in the Battle Creek area. All of our mini dental implant procedures follow our high standards of holistic care and overall health and wellness. Mini dental implants offer a minimally-invasive approach to effective restoration. Enjoy all the incredible benefits that improve the beauty and function of your smile.
Why Mini Dental Implants?
The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in a couple simple dental appointments. In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to the minimally involved dental procedure that typically requires no surgical flaps or sutures.
Since mini dental implants are so time efficient, Dr. Robin Steely, DDS and our team are able to perform the procedure at a fraction of the cost associated with larger conventional dental implants.
The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants for Battle Creek Patients
Mini dental implants are an excellent alternative to traditional dental implants, offering many benefits for Battle Creek patients:
- Simple, gentle, non-surgical procedure
- Immediate results
- Restored confidence with speaking and eating
- Improved attractiveness of your smile
- Anchoring for dentures or cemented crowns and bridges
- Preserves bone and facial structure
Stabilize your loose dentures in one visit and replace your missing teeth instantly with mini dental implants. Imagine smiling, eating, and speaking with confidence and comfort again!
The Denture Retentive System for Battle Creek Patients
1. Your denture is fabricated as a normal denture.
2. Four or more implants are placed in one visit. The procedure requires only a few drops of local anesthesia. Each implant is placed quickly and easily. Your denture is then retro-fitted to snap on the mini implant retention heads. The mini implant system requires no extensive surgery, and with some care, is ready for immediate use.
3. Laugh, smile, and speak with confidence and comfort.
Mini Dental Implants Process – Just 3 Easy Steps
Consultation and pre-op.
Replace Your Missing Teeth Instantly with Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants have been used for many years to hold denture plates in position, providing patients with the ability to eat, smile, and speak with comfort and confidence. Today, the use of this non-surgical mini dental implant technology has been expanded for anything from replacing a single tooth to full mouth restoration. Thousands of implants have been placed with over a 95% success rate using these cost-effective procedures.
The entire process consists of a consultation visit with Dr. Robin Steely where x-rays and impressions will be taken. Then, at one treatment visit, our team will place the mini implant(s). In about 30-90 minutes, a single tooth can be replaced without the need to grind down healthy tooth enamel.
You can walk out ready to enjoy the foods you wish, without the long healing times and high costs associated with conventional implants. This same procedure can be used to replace multiple missing teeth usually in about an hour.
Why Choose Us for Your Mini Dental Implants in Battle Creek?
Enjoy effective restorative care from our specialized holistic dentistry at a fraction of the cost:
- Specially Trained Staff: Our caring staff is specially trained to assist with your mini implant treatment. Since this is a focus of our practice, our staff members are experienced with all aspects of implant treatment and often continue their education through special doctor and staff training programs.
- Our Equipment and Facility: This state of the art facility contains the most modern equipment available to deliver these specialized services, and meets or exceeds the highest quality standards of safety and infection control.
- Proven Results: Thousands of mini dental implants have been placed and studies demonstrate a success rate greater than 95% when provided by properly trained and experienced dentists. Ask Dr. Robin Steely, DDS if you are a candidate for these procedures today.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Dr. Robin Steely, DDS and our team would love to discuss our traditional dental implants and mini dental implant services with you. We work hard to create individualized treatment plans that enable your restorative goals. Please contact us or call 269-968-8151 to schedule your consultation today! We proudly serve patients throughout Battle Creek, Bedford Charter Township, Kalamazoo, Portage, Marshall, Richland, Holland, Grand Rapids, Hastings, Charlotte, Springfield, and Coldwater.